Recipe: Cool Santa Fe Salad
- 1 (15oz) can of corn- drained
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans- drained and rinsed
- 4 scallions- chopped
- 2 hass avocados cubed (3 slices reserved)
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 4 limes
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Store bought seasoned tortilla strips
In a small bowl add cubed avocado reserving 3 slices for a topping. Squeeze the juice of 2 limes on the cubed and sliced avocados, toss to coat completely and set aside.
In a medium bowl add together the drained corn and the drained and rinsed black beans, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped scallions and a pinch of salt. Squeeze the juice of 2 limes over the salad. Add the cubed avocados along with any juices in the bowl to the salad. Using a large spoon combine all the ingredients together gently and cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Serve with seasoned crispy tortilla strips
Copyright © Andicakes 2010.
Recipe by yumm yumm yumm.
Microformatting by hRecipe.